Willer SurfCraft

My photo
GTA, Ontario, Canada
Born out of necessity. Surfboards designed by fresh water surfers, for fresh water surfers and beyond. Specializing in surfcraft taylored specifically for you and the unique conditions you surf, from the great lakes, to river waves, to firing point breaks in far-flung exotic locals. 100% Custom. 100% Hand-made. This is not a job for me, but purely the pursuit of a passion to bring science, art, and engineering together to build the best surfcraft I can. Dave Willer, PhD

Friday, September 23, 2011

Inspiration for Worlds Surf Comp Next Week

Sick picture of Rusty Sage (former World Champion) in a Murky Water "Reaction".   The "Reaction" is a Vince Shay designed boat.   Murky Waters are the makers of my Black Swan surf kayak design, and a whole slew of other surf kayaks, squirt boats, and whitewater kayaks.

I think the photo was taken at Mundaka, but I could be wrong.   Killer photo by Oscar Martinez.
Lets hope for good swell in OBX!  There are a couple Pro Surf comps going on there right now at Jennette's Pier in Nags Head NC, including the Hurley Pro.